At last! A room update! I thought I would share this DIY alternative to a bulletin board. Cork crumbles, requires you to put holes in your precious mementos, and reminds me of my college dorm room (in a bad way). I've seen variations of this frame around blogosphere for months, so I thought I would finally give it a go. All the materials I needed I already had on hand. The frame I found on the side of the road. No-cost design picker-upper= yipee! It's as simple as this:
1. Find an old frame
2. Paint it whatever color you want
3. Hammer nails into each side of the frame
4. Tie string, yarn, or ribbon between the nails
5. Use clothespins or paperclips to arrange.
6. Tada! Done. Change clippings as often as you want.