August 12, 2013



Time in Ontario with my family flew by. My cousin's wedding was a busy rush of last-minute DIY details. Everything came together so wonderfully. The whole day- from the ceremony on the beach to the handmade aesthetic of the reception- was absolutely beautiful (especially considering she planned everything while living in Iowa). I am already missing Lake Huron fiercely. There weren't enough beach days and there definitely wasn't adequate time to see all the old friends I wanted to see. I suppose all I can do is look forward to going again at Christmas. I've been back in Boston for a while now, confronted with the all the hard edged realities I left behind. There's my apartment, waiting to be packed up and moved across the river. There is the weighty feeling of indecision about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment